Jun 5, 2019
In this episode of The Indie
Author Mentor, I go over the uploading process with Ingram Spark
and KDP Print, as well as touching on the online stores, like Kobo
and KDP (Amazon). I address pricing in various countries (even
Hello Indie Authors!
This is Episode 14, and it's 6/5//2019 as I record this.
Today I'm talking about uploading your files to printers and
stores, plus pricing tips.
But first a personal update:
- Revised the chapter on characters this morning in my How to
Write a Novel or Memoir book.
- Met with my architectural team via GoToMeeting this morning and
had some technical difficulties. Got me thinking about working from
another country and what kind of challenges I might face.
- Just found out our couch won't be delivered for another two
weeks. So, in the meantime, the living room TV watching experience
isn't as comfy as it used to be.
- I'M READING: Just finished Craig Martelle's non-fiction book on
Successful Indie Publishing, a great section in the back on running
conferences. He does 20Booksto50K. Here's the link for that book:
I'll start Wired for Joy as my non-fiction book. In fiction, I
finished Cold Comfort Farm and started The Peach Keeper by Sarah
- No NEW PATRONS this week, but I hope you'll consider becoming a
patron and helping me reach my FIRST Patreon goal. To earn $125 in
monthly income from Patreon. When that happens...extra bonus
Q&A episode for Patrons only.
Main topic: uploading your files to distributors and stores,
plus pricing tips.